The system has two guides where the fabric moves, gathering in folds, like a Roman blind.
– Reduces the temperature in the space by 5°
– Used on horizontal and angled surfaces
– Possibility of using fabrics with different degrees of light transmittance
– Fabrics are easy to clean and wash and retain their qualities and technical characteristics for a long time
– Curved guides are used for openings with complex architectural shapes
– Curved guiding profiles allow the production of curtain structures that cover surfaces in different planes
– Smooth fabric movement on straight and curved system sections.