Pergolas "M-Ocean / LITE" Bioclimatic pergola M-LINE
Pergola Bioclimatic pergola M-LINE
Design with automatic pivoting aluminum lamellas. A reliable Elero Linear rod drive (Germany) is used to turn the lamellas.
Angle of rotation of the lamella is from 0 to 150 degrees.
Maximum size of the pergola is 4,5×8 (on 6 uprights).
– Robust support structure made of extruded aluminum with horizontally arranged pivoting lamellas on the roof.
– Automatic adjustment of the angle of the lamellas rotation allows you to vary the ratio of light and shade, and create natural ventilation under the pergola.
– Closed lamella system provides reliable protection from sun, rain and snow.
– High wind resistance of the system (up to 11 points on the Beaufort scale – very strong storm).
– Built-in drainage system with the possibility of integration into the general drainage system directs water to the base of the supports.
– Modules can be installed in width and projection.
Pergola without struts. The guide elements of the canopy are fixed to the existing structure with brackets.
Pergola adjacent to the building façade. The guide elements are fixed to the existing structure. The supports are installed on the horizontal support base.
Free-standing single gable pergola. Mounted on a horizontal support base with the help of support struts
Free-standing single gable pergola. Mounted on a horizontal support base with the help of support struts.
– adjacent to the facade on special fasteners – cables
– cantilever arrangement of the support chute (offset struts)
– closing of front and side openings
– LED lighting (in swivel lamellas and/or in horizontal support profile)
– Intermediate strut (space zoning and support for closing large openings)
– infrared heating
– terrace board