Outdoor system with rotating C-shaped blades protects the windows and facades of industrial, office, commercial and residential buildings from the sun.
– Up to 93% of thermal energy is dissipated on the surface of the blinds and remains outside the room.
– Reduces energy consumption for air conditioning.
– Rotating blades allow to adjust the level of shading according to the weather and time of day.
– Lamellas are made of flexible aluminum alloy and coated with a special heavy- duty varnish.
– Variety of lamella colors.
– Manual or automatic control that includes electric drive, remote control, weather and time sensors.
– A fine design makes the system an additional architectural element of the building facade.
Lamellas can be fixed on: