Slider is a horizontal sliding glazing system.
Manual sliding framed glazing with horizontally sliding sashes.
– one-way direction;
– two-way direction;
– angled connection.
The system uses tempered glass with a thickness of 8 to 10 mm. Manual control.
Maximum size: 6×2.5 m. (for one-way direction and 4 panels)
– Closing of large size openings.
– Regulation of the fresh air inflow by changing the positions of the glazing panels.
– Increased wind resistance (up to 9 points on the Beaufort scale – strong storm).
– The systems use tempered glass with a thickness of 8 to 10 mm.
– Modular installation allows you to adjust the height of the glazing.
– Easy and simple to install and operate.